Thank you for your interest in our six weeks paid work experience programs for youth ages 14-20 who live in the City of Rochester and Monroe County. To learn more about the program and application process please click the links below and contact us if you have questions.
Due to the ongoing concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we are modifying Document Collection for the Summer of Opportunity Program and the Summer Youth Employment Program.
Important Dates 2021
- Applications Re-open: Monday, April 19
- Deadline for Application Submissions: Friday, April 30
- Parent Orientations: Monday, April 19 through Friday, April 30
- Deadline for Youth to Submit Documentation: Documents will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis based upon where we are in the approval process.
- Program Provider Fair (Eligible Youth Only): Saturday, May 8
- First Day of Work: Tuesday, July 6
- Last Day of Work: Monday, August 16