- 2022 Application Signature Report
- Photo ID (issued no later than 2019)
- Q2 report card (that shows Name, School and GPA)
- Social Security Card
- Work permit (all applicants must be at least 14 years of age by May 31, 2022)
If you have any difficulty obtaining these documents please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to Submit Your Documents
Create an account in CATS using a compatible internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or your smartphone). Check your email for a link to activate your account in DocCollect.
- Use the applicant’s name. It will be easier to identify during the review process.
- Remember to use the username and not the email address to sign in to the account.
- Use an email that you have access to, reminders will be sent regularly.
- Wait the full 48 hours for account approval. Do not create more than one account.
*Documents received after the March 31st deadline will be placed on hold. Applicants will be given consideration for positions based on availability. If you were contacted by a SOOP/SYEP staff person to re-upload your documents, your application will continue to move forward in the process.
Guides for obtaining required documents