- 2024 Application Signature Report
- Photo ID (issued no later than 2022)
- Q2 report card (that shows Name, School and GPA)
- Social Security Card
- Work permit (all applicants must be at least 14 years of age by May 31, 2024)
If you have any difficulty obtaining these documents please email us at SYEP@rochesterworks.org for assistance.
How to Submit Your Documents
Create an account in CATS using a compatible internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or your smartphone).
- Check your email for a email from the Summer Youth DocCollect Portal.
- Open the email and click on the verification link.
- You will need to enter your email address and the OTP (Valid for 24 hours).
- Create a password.
- Create security questions
Documents that are emailed or dropped off outside of the designated collection days will not be accepted.
If you experience technical difficulties please email: SYEP@rochesterworks.org
*Documents received after the April 1st deadline will be placed on hold. Applicants will be given consideration for positions based on availability. If you were contacted by a SOOP/SYEP staff person to re-upload your documents, your application will continue to move forward in the process.
Guides for obtaining required documents