- Application Signature Report (signed by applicant and parent/guardian)
- Photo ID (issued no later than 2019)
- Q2 report card (that shows Name, School and GPA)
- Social Security Card
- Work permit (all applicants must be at least 14 years of age by May 31, 2021)
How to Submit Your Documents
Create an account in DocCollect using a compatible internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or your smartphone)
- Use the applicant’s name. It will be easier to identify during the review process.
- Remember to use the username and not the email address to sign in to the account.
- Use an email that you have access to, reminders will be sent regularly.
- Wait the full 48 hours for account approval. Do not create more than one account.
DocCollect User Tips Guide
Guides for obtaining required documents
- How to request a New York State Photo ID
- How to request a Social Security Card
- How to get your Work Permit